Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why? What's Wrong?


   COME BACK PLEASE ...  Cute Icon 


Mood : Sedey gila gila punya sedey (Buat dah ayat sawan dia tu)

I don't know. Whether it is my fault or what. I don't know if you don't let me know. I was really sad when I think about you. Thinking about the 'weird' us nowadays. 

What's wrong with you dear? 
What happened? 
Why you acted like we were strangers?
 Despite we are a really good good best friend? 

 I'm mad at myself. I think I'm the one who displeasure you. I'm sorry if I did wrong. As I thought, it has been 2 days we didn't have our lovely chatty chat together. I miss you. I miss our sister's time. I want the old you. If the mistake was really came from me, I'm so so so sorry. Please come back. I love you so much. I'm glad we are friend and of course I don't want to ruin our precious friendship.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

get this widget here